Summer Camp for Members & Guests, Entering 3rd-8th grade
Two-week session (must enroll in both weeks)
9 am - 4 pm M-F
Early Care: 7-9 am | Late Care: 4-6 pm
Triathlon Champ Camp emphasizes goal-setting, self-respect and personal best along with healthy lifestyles and competition. Campers will be divided into age groups to work on challenges and drills.
- Daily running, morning swimming workout and afternoon free swim.
- Daily endurance training.
- Bike safety and conditioning. Each camper must bring their own bike, helmet, and safety gear.
- Camp Undernight Wednesday, June 19 from 4-8 p.m.
- Campers will go on a 10-mile bike ride; five miles out, rest, and then 5 miles back.
- J Camp Mini-Triathlon at the end of the two-week session.
Triathlon Champ Camp Pre-requisites: Prior to Camp, campers must be able to
- Ride and steer a two-wheeled bicycle
- Know how to swim and able to swim the length of the pool
During the J Camp Mini-Triathlon
- Campers under the age of 10 will run 1 mile, swim 100 meters and bike 1.75 miles
- Campers age 10 and over will run 2 miles, swim 200 meters, and bike 2.25 miles.
Online enrollment will open mid-February! Check back for the link.