Summer Camp in Kansas City
J Camp for Members & Guests, Age 2-13
Welcoming for Everyone!
J Camps encourage diversity by genuinely welcoming Campers into a fun and inclusive environment at this exceptional summer camp in Kansas City. We strive to instill a sense of real community, so Campers end each day highly anticipating the next day of summer camp. Jewish values are integrated into our programs in a manner which appeals to parents and children of all faiths and backgrounds. Campers will participate in a variety of activities, programs, sports, and, of course, swimming in our Olympic sized outdoor pool and Waterama splash area!
2020 dates: June 8 - July 31
Enrollment opens mid-February!
*Blast off June 1-5
*No July Jamboree
*Last Blast Aug. 3-7
J Camp Provides Everything You’re Looking For!
- Located in the heart of Johnson County near I-435 and Nall
- Full-time and Part-time Camp Options
- Extended Summer Options June 1 - Aug. 7
- Including an on-site swimming pool with slides, sports courts, and more!
VarietyTraditional and Specialty Camps including arts, sports, swimming, archery, STEM, dance, and theatre camps
- Field trips, special activities, Undernights and more!
- Learn new skills with structured recreational and educational activities
- Jewish values and Israeli cultural activities
J Member and Guest pricing available
- Ask us about Summer memberships!
- Our skilled and trained staff create a safe environment and lead activities which establish cooperation and socialization skills.
- Most of our staff were once Campers at The J, so they know the impact of great role models, fun activities, and positive Camp spirit!
- Israeli Counselors: Each summer we hire Israeli young adults as Shlichim (Emissaries). The Shlichim enrich the camp experience with Israeli cultural activities and special projects.
Interested in becoming a part of the J Camp team for 2020? Each year we look for enthusiastic, self-motivated summer staff members to provide program activities and supervision for our Campers.
We prefer full-time staff who are available June 1 - August 7, Monday through Friday.
Staff needed: Camp counselors, directors, specialists, Para-Educators, and substitute staff.
Applications beginning in December.
Questions? Contact us!
J Camp of Greater Kansas City is proud to be accredited by the American Camp Association. Developed exclusively for the camp industry, this nationally recognized accreditation focuses on program quality, health, and safety issues, and requires us to review every facet of our camp operation. J Camp is also licensed by the State of Kansas.