J Camp Options
We hope to see you in 2020!
- Barney Goodman - Entering 1st-4th Grade: Experience a little bit of everything at J Camp! Barney Goodman includes crafts, sports, science, songs, swimming, swim lessons, archery, and Israeli and Jewish activities.
- Sports Camp - Entering 1st-7th Grade: Enjoy playing sports, practicing skills and participating in games, archery, tennis, swimming, swim lessons and special events. Check out the theme weeks!
- BOOM - Entering 5th-7th Grade: Designed for older Campers, with a variety of Camp activities including games, art, swimming, theme projects and special events.
- Ma'asim Tovim - Entering 7th & 8th Grade: Campers are encouraged to be mensches - good and ethical people. In the morning, they’ll help others through community service. In the afternoon, they’ll participate in recreational activities, swimming, and special events.
- Child Development Center Camp - Ages 2 - Kindergarten: Extraordinary experiences for young children. Weekly themed lessons include art, outdoor play, storytelling, swimming, and special events.
- Art Camp - Entering 2nd-5th Grade: Campers sharpen artistic talents and gain new skills while creating a variety of art projects, with a focus on specific art mediums, and culminating in the Art Camp Exhibit. Swimming also included.
- Culinary Camp - Entering 3rd-6th Grade: Cook, create, and eat! Campers will learn new skills in the kitchen in the morning and participate in swimming and J Camp activities in the afternoon. Culinary sessions led by a Chef from the Kansas City Community College Culinary School.
- Dance Camp - Entering 1st-8th Grade: Get a taste of jazz, hip-hop, ballet and tap in the mornings and participate in swimming and J Camp activities in the afternoon. Encore! at The J dance instructors will provide the dance instruction.
- LEGO Camp - Entering 1st-5th Grade: Learn to build new and exciting LEGO® creations! Structured LEGO® building activities led by Play-Well instructors each morning. Swimming and J Camp activities each afternoon.
- Next Level Advanced Sports Camp - Entering 3rd-7th Grade: Campers learn advanced sports skills during morning drill sessions with Sports + Rec at The J coaches. Swimming and Sports Camp activities each afternoon.
- STEM Camp - Entering 2nd-6th Grade: Fun, hands-on learning using engineering skills each morning. Participate in swimming and J Camp activities in the afternoon. STEM sessions led by instructors from Engineering for Kids.
- Theatre Camps - Entering 3rd-8th Grade: Two unique Theatre Camp sessions: Road to Broadway and Summer Stock, teach campers more about acting, creating performances, and everything behind the scenes. Swimming also included.
- Triathlon Camp - Entering 3rd-8th Grade: Emphasizes goal-setting, healthy lifestyles and personal best in competition. Includes running, swimming, biking, and endurance training. Tracy Anderson is our Triathlon Camp Director for her seventh summer.