J Camp Financial Assistance
Instructions to Apply for Financial Assistance to J Camp
The Jewish Community Center uses FACTS, which is an electronic system for consolidating and integrating financial assistance information for camps and childcare programs, and J Membership when applying for these programs. The security, confidentiality, and privacy of your information and FACTS management site is secure, encrypted, and password protected.
Note: J Camp enrollment through Camp Doc must be completed prior to applying for financial assistance.
- To add activity or your existing online account or to create a username and password
- Click: Start Here
- Institution Signup Page: Search For Institution
- Enter Zip code: 66211 and then click Search
- Click on: J Camp
- Complete each page
- Alerts will appear for any missing required information, which must be completed in order to move forward with the process
- Copies of your most current IRS Federal Form 1040, 1040A or 1040-EZ U.S. tax return, including supporting tax Schedules C, E, F, Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization, if unavailable for the current year the tax return for the previous year is acceptable. Submit current year upon completion.
- Copy of your most recent W-2 or 1099, for both the applicant and co-applicant.
- Copy of all supporting documentation for household Non-Taxable income.
- Support for Social Security Income, welfare, child support, food stamps, workers compensation, and temporary assistance for needy families (TANF).
Contact Leslie Bitterman for questions:
(913) 327.8878 or email us