Adult Group Aquatics
For Ages 18+
All classes below are FREE for Members!
Our Master's Express Swim program is designed for adults of all ages that are ready to begin lap swimming. The class provides a fun and friendly introduction to a range of drills, short distance sets, and excellent coaching for those interested in venturing into the world of lap swimming.
Monday | Wednesday | Friday
12:00 am - 12:30 pm
Outdoor Pool; Lane 1
Experience the invigoration of an early morning or a mid-day lap swim with other enthusiasts. Coaches Dave Schiffer & Gilad Brunffman will lead you through a one-hour workout that is sure to challenge the mind and body.
Monday | Wednesday | Friday
12:00 - 12:45 pm
Outdoor Pool; Lanes 2-8
Tuesday | Thursday
5:45 - 6:30 am + 6:30 - 7:15 am
Outdoor Pool; All Lanes
In compliance with State Health Department and Centers For Disease Control, we are implementing additional cleaning and social distancing procedures at The J. To protect our Members, participants, and staff, we are requiring advance registration for all Group Fitness + Aquatics classes. Additionally, please note that participants are required to bring their own towels to the outdoor pool. View details on Code of Conduct.
Do NOT create a guest account – you will not be able to reserve space for any programs.
If you do not know your username/password, please contact Bobby Carrico to reset your online credentials.
Note: You may book no more than 48 hours in advance to class start time.
- Click the Registration Link and Login
- Click on the Group Exercise button
- Today will be the default view of class schedules
- Sort the schedule to narrow your view by Category (Aquatics), Class, or Date and click Search
- Classes are listed in chronological order, the Capacity column indicates the number of people currently signed up for each class.
- Capacity Limits: Master’s AMs - 24 | Master's Noon - 21 | Master's Express - 3
- Click Enroll to select the class you would like to sign-up
- Add Family Member(s) by checking the box next to each name to reserve a spot in the class; click Register
- If the screen appears: Thank You! You have completed your reservation process
Note: If there is severe weather the class will be canceled. Please cancel if you cannot make the reservation so someone else can “jump“ in.
If you're no longer able to attend a class, we appreciate if you would cancel your reservation so that others may attend.
To cancel a reservation:
- Click on the Account Information button
- Click on the Reservation Report link
- Select the reservation to cancel; reservations for all Family Members will be visible
- Click Cancel Booking
Each water aerobics class includes a variety of stretches, strengthening, and cardio. Instructors will modify their workouts to best suit participants. A variety of days and times are available.
Contact Brandi Ventre with questions or comments regarding Group Classes via e-mail or at (913) 327-8081.