Active Inspired Moms (AIM)
Open to Moms With Kids of All Ages
"Camp Mommy" Make + Take Event - July 19 at 9:30 am
All are welcome! For social distancing precautions, please leave the children at home.
NEW! Exciting programming coming soon for 2020-2021 with no membership fees!
The mission of AIM is to provide a safe community to gather, share, and grow in a warm, Jewish environment.
Examples of Past Activities
- Holiday Celebrations: Sukkot in The J Sukkah | Celebrating Hanukkah | Passover Matzah Making Workshop
- Educational Experiences: Discipline with Love and Limits With Barbara Unell
- Self-Care: Mindfulness, Yoga + Yummies | Happy, Healthy Relationships
- Community Service: Partnering with the JFS Food Pantry
- Fun + Camaraderie: Summer Celebration | Mom's Night Out
Q: What is AIM?
A: AIM stands for Active Inspired Moms. The name comes from the Hebrew word אם (pronounced “aim”), which means “mother” in biblical Hebrew.
Q: What is the purpose of AIM?
A: The mission of AIM is to provide a safe community for moms to gather, share, and grow in a warm, Jewish environment. We are open to all moms who feel a connection with the Jewish community.
Q: Is AIM affiliated with any other organizations?
A: AIM is in partnership with The J and is not affiliated with any synagogue or other organization. We are open to all moms who feel a connection with the Jewish community.
For more information or additional questions please contact StaceyB@TheJKC.org.