Member Login + Info
Log in to your account
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Discounts for J Members
As a J Member you receive discounted pricing on nearly all programs and events happening at The J. Here are just a few:
- Enrollment at our accredited Child Development Center (CDC)
- Registration in After-School, Vacation Day, and Summer Camp programs
- Registration for all of our Youth + Family programs and classes
- Registration for Sports Teams and fee-based fitness activities and classes
- Tickets to all theatre productions including musicals, plays, films, as well as music and dance classes
- Tickets and registration in all of our cultural programming including arts events, Hebrew classes, literature programs, and more!
Exclusive Perks for J Members
Enjoy our Member Rewards Program at local businesses like restaurants, spas, chiropractors, travel agencies, dry cleaners, retail, and more!
Refer a Friend Program
Refer a friend or family and when they join you get an $18 J Gift Card! Make sure they tell us you sent them!
Financial Assistance for CDC or After-School Programs
The J now offers financial assistance for CDC enrollment using FACTS, a third-party provider. As always, your financial information will be completely confidential. After completing the application process, you will receive a financial assistance letter via email.
Financial Assistance for Memberships
Contact Leslie Bitterman for questions:
(913) 981-8878 or via email
Paper Forms can be submitted by:
1. Return to The J reception desk
2. Print & fax to (913) 327-8040
3. Mail to:
Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City
5801 West 115th Street, Suite 101
Overland Park, KS 66211