Member Login + Info
Log in to your account
Discounts for J Members
As a J Member you receive discounted pricing on nearly all programs and events happening at The J. Here are just a few:
- Enrollment at our accredited Child Development Center (CDC)
- Registration in After-School, Vacation Day, and Summer Camp programs
- Registration for all of our Youth + Family programs and classes
- Registration for Sports Teams and fee-based fitness activities and classes
- Tickets to all theatre productions including musicals, plays, films, as well as music and dance classes
- Tickets and registration in all of our cultural programming including arts events, Hebrew classes, literature programs, and more!
Exclusive Perks for J Members
Enjoy our Member Rewards Program at local businesses like restaurants, spas, chiropractors, travel agencies, dry cleaners, retail, and more!
Sign up for classes, CDC, and Camp
Sign up for fitness, sports + rec, aquatics, and family programs here.
For Camp registration sign in here.
Financial Assistance for CDC or After-School Programs
The J now offers financial assistance for CDC enrollment using FACTS, a third-party provider. As always, your financial information will be completely confidential. After completing the application process, you will receive a financial assistance letter via email.
Financial Assistance for Memberships
Contact Leslie Bitterman for questions:
913-981-8878 or via email
Paper Forms can be submitted by:
1. Return to The J reception desk
2. Print & fax to 913-327-8040
3. Mail to:
Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City
5801 West 115th Street, Suite 101
Overland Park, KS 66211