Family Picnic - Rain or Shine!
Come celebrate Lag B'Omer at The J and fly your Yiddishkeit – Let your Jewish pride soar! Celebrate with food, fun, and friends.
Thursday, May 23 at 5:30 pm at The J
In partnership with The Shul - Chabad of Leawood and The Jewish Federation of Greater Kansas City
We will be inside for the inflatables, glitter tattoos, food, etc. Bring your blanket and let's make this the best lobby picnic EVER! Don't worry, we will move outside for bonfires, S'mores, and singing.
- Bringing the whole family? Snag a $60 family package! (at the door or before)
- At the door* (cash preferred): $20 Adult (12 +) | $10 Ages 6-11 | 5 and under free
- Pita making with za’atar and other toppings
- Kite Coloring
- Glitter Tattoos
- Rally including the 12 Torah readings associated with Lag B’omer
- Hot dogs
- French fries
- Israeli salad
- Campfire Roasted Potatoes
*No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Please contact Esty.