Family Picnic - Rain or Shine!
Come celebrate Lag B'Omer at The J and fly your Yiddishkeit – Let your Jewish pride soar! Celebrate with food, fun, and friends. Families are encouraged to bring a picnic blanket, a reusable water bottle, and chairs!
Thursday, May 23 at 5:30 pm at The J
In partnership with The Shul - Chabad of Leawood and The Jewish Federation of Greater Kansas City
Shelter by the tennis courts (park on the west side of The J)
Rain contingent will be the Social Hall.
- Pita making with za’atar and other toppings
- Kite Coloring
- Glitter Tattoos
- Rally including the 12 Torah readings associated with Lag B’omer
- Hot dogs
- French fries
- Israeli salad
- Campfire Roasted Potatoes
- Bringing the whole family? Snag a $60 family package!
- Before Monday, May 20th: $15 Adult (12 +) | $6 Ages 6-11 | 5 and under free
- At the door* (cash preferred): $20 Adult (12 +) | $10 Ages 6-11 | 5 and under free
*No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Please contact Esty.