Ma'asim Tovim Summer Day Camp in Kansas City
Summer Camp for Members + Guests, Entering 7th & 8th Grade
8 weekly sessions
9 am - 4 pm M-F
Weekly FT: $464 | $305
18 Camper Maximum
Ma’asim Tovim is the most unique summer day camp experience in Kansas City! Ma’asim Tovim means “good works.” We are encouraged to be good and ethical people – mensches. Each week Campers help others through community service and participate in fun day camp or recreational activities in the afternoon, such as swimming, bowling, and special field trips – both contributing to a good life!
Sample Service Projects:
Here are some sample community service locations and sample service projects. Each week is different!
- Harvester’s or JFS Food Pantry – help prepare foods to be donated to families.
- Humane society – like Wayside Waifs & KC Pet Project - play with pets and help with small chores.
- Youth organizations – like Whatsoever Community Center - read to and play games with kids.
- Community garden - like the Mitzvah Garden – work in the garden to weed or help harvest food.
- J Camp – help with Camp events – like Color Games, Water Games, and the J Camp Carnival.
Stay tuned for more specific session details as we have them confirmed.
"Our family attends a Christian church, but our son has several Jewish friends and it has been great for him to learn more about the Jewish faith and Israeli culture. We have been members of the J for several years and are so glad that it welcomes people from all faith backgrounds." - J Camp Parent
Online enrollment will open February 14 at 8:00 am!
Use the enrollment link below for instructions. The Enroll Now button will be on that page when it is available.
Weekly Fees: ♦ FT: $464 for Guests | $305 for J Members