Careers at The Jewish Community Center
Originally established in 1914, The Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City ("The J") is one of the most diverse and well-respected community centers in the Midwest. The J employs approximately 180 employees and hosts more than 8,000 Members annually, who enjoy a wide spectrum of activities, events, and programs.
When you work for The J, you're making an impact. We serve all ages, ethnicities, and backgrounds and provide a welcoming environment for all to feel a part of our community. Whether you enjoy sensory crafts with toddlers in our Child Development Center, family trivia night, taking a group fitness class, or playing mahjong with seniors in the Heritage Center, there is an abundance of opportunities here at The J.
Plus, we're a place with a lot of great perks*!
- PTO and paid holidays (traditional and Jewish)
- Free Membership to access Fitness, Sports + Aquatics
- Complimentary tickets to performances at The White Theatre
- Retirement plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and options for contributions to HSA
- Discounts on programming, youth activities, Camp, enrollment, and more!
- Not to mention you get to join a true community!
The J is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of The J to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, disability, age, veteran status, or citizenship. Equal opportunity employment includes, but is not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, and termination. Job openings at The J will be listed as positions become available.
*Actual benefits may vary by employment status and tenure and will be covered with applicants/employee individually.