You don’t have to be Jewish to love our Jewish Life and Learning programs and classes! We welcome people of all faiths and ethnicities to activities designed to inspire and enable you to:
- Be a life-long learner. We offer opportunities for Jewish and interfaith learning intended to bring meaning, wellness and joy to your life.
- Reflect upon your personal values and traditions and make decisions that are informed by both. We emphasize the meaning and relevance of Jewish values and traditions in today's world while opening our minds and hearts to the contributions of our diverse participants.
- Deepen your connection to and support for a community that represents your spiritual and moral beliefs. The J represents an aspect of the Jewish community, which our members define in very personal ways.
- To stay informed about great JLL programs, make sure you're receiving our eblast. To add your name or if you have comments, questions or concerns, please contact me:
Jill Maidhof, JLL Director
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
- In April, 2013, shootings took place on the Jewish Community Campus and at Village Shalom retirement community which resulted in the deaths of three people. It is the desire of staff and lay leaders in both organizations to install a powerful artistic expression honoring those victims. At this time, we are seeking proposals for this installation. The successful proposal will be one that celebrates life and inspires loving behavior. Read more......
©2013 Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed and Delivered by Accrinet