Member Experience Desk Staff
Join the growing Fitness & Sports team at the JCC with this important role in greeting Members and guests while handling day-to-day responsibilities for ongoing programs and activities.
The Member Experience Desk Staff will enhance the Member experience by creating a welcoming environment in which JCC Members and guests obtain knowledgeable information about all JCC programs.
- Greets all JCC Members and guests to ensure accurate counts of users of the facility and create a safe environment by knowing the users of the facility.
- Has a clear understanding of all programs that the JCC offers and can explain, sell and charge the Member/participant accurately via face to face or over the phone.
- Handle all complaints/comments in a professional and courteous manner, leaving the Member/guest satisfied with the answer.
- Create a safe and clean environment by maintaining all locker rooms and Fitness and Sports lobby, including racquetball courts and kinesis studio.
- Understand and enforces rules and regulations for the Fitness and Sports Department. This includes both desk policies and facility policies.
- Comprehends the computer system and knows how to facilitate the following programs: check-in, program registration, series sale and scheduler.
- High School diploma
- A minimum of three years experience in the customer service field
- First aid/CPR/AED certified within the first 90 days of employment
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Personable and friendly
- Strong work ethic
- Must be able to multi-task
Position starts at $7.25 - $8.00 per hour. Please send cover letter, resume and references to Tara Sawyer, Member Experience Desk and Sales Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.