Aquatics Cancellation, Pro-Rate & Refund Policies
The Jewish Community Center Fitness & Sports department would like to thank you for your interest in our aquatic programs. We offer various swim classes to meet the needs of our members and the community. Using the American Red Cross swim curriculum, our mission is to provide swimmers with a safe, encouraging, and fun environment to learn and master swimming skills.
Pro Rate Policy
- All prorates must be requested no earlier than 48 hours before the program begins or with in the first 4 days of the programs start date. Pro rates will not be given once the program has completed.
- Pro Rate amounts will only be given at a maximum of 1 week missed from the original start date of the program. This amount will be determined by the cost of each class per day along with an additional 8% pro rate fee.
- Pro Rate Policy is applied to all programs, payments and promotions within the aquatics department.
- The Aquatics Management reserves the right to deny any requests and/or change the fees under certain circumstances.
- If a participant chooses not to attend a class during a session, for any reason, that person waives the right to a credit, refund, or make up date.
- Full session refunds will only be issued if the class is cancelled by the department or if a participant cancels more than 2 hours in advance. Cancelation fees may apply.
- Cancellation or withdraw of a group class will result in the payment of classes participated in and a refund of the remaining classes.
- Cancellation of a private, semi-private, or shared swimming lesson must be submitted more than 4 hours in advance. You may do this by logging on to your online account, contacting the instructor, or calling 913-327-8022. Cancelations less than 4 hours in advance will result in a forfeit of vocuher.
- We do not refund in the event of an instructor change. There are many factors that we cannot control that impact instructor availability.
- Expired private, semi-private, or shared swim lesson vouchers will not be reissued or refunded. The expiration date ranges for each package are listed below. These dates are printed on the purchase receipt and for each voucher pulled. Please make note of these dates.
1 Pack = expires 1 month from purchase date
4 Pack = expires 2 months from purchase date
8 Pack = expires 3 months from purchase date
16 Pack = expires 6 months from purchase date
24 Pack = expires 9 months from purchase date
48 Pack = expires 12 months from purchase date (Shared Swim Only)
- Refunds can be issued by a mailed check, credit back on to the credit card on your account, or a JCC credit can be placed on your account. Cash will not be given in any circumstance.
- There will be a $10 processing fee on all refunds.
- The Jewish Community Center reserves the right to cancel any class due to low enrollment.
We will do our best to provide a consistent learning environment and accommodate any teacher preference you may have. We cannot guarantee a specific instructor. We ask that you trust our curriculum, training process, and staff selections to provide a quality instructor for a swim lesson and programs offered at the Jewish Community Center.
For More Information
Please, contact the Aquatics Department with any questions you may have.
Aquatics Coordinator: 913-327-8012
Aquatics Program Supervisor: 913-327-8022